Friday, January 21, 2011

Picking up UPS/USPS/FEDEX package?

Ever see a post it note stuck on your door as you pull up on your driveway?
This is one of the most aggravating thing to deal with when you are expecting a package and you are super excited about receiving that day. I get so impatient when I have to wait another day to get what I want today. 

Wouldn't it be awesome if they would allow you to pick it up that same day the delivery was missed? Most of the time when I read that little post it note,I check the time to see when the mail man came. With my luck it usually always end up being 10-15 minutes before I get home. If only we could track our mail man just like we can track our packages that would be so convenient to know exactly what time they are coming.

This Com'on People moment pops up when I see that posted note stuck on my door.


Com'on MAIL MAN!!!

Picture source: http://www.a-affordabledelivery.com/WD/images/home1_03.jpg?nxg_versionuid=published

No comments:

Post a Comment