Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guys and Skinny Jeans

Homosexual...? it's debatable Feminine? I believe so!









Lately I have seen a lot of guys walking around with skinny tight jeans wrapped around their legs. I don't know about you guys, but every time I see skinny jeans on guys it reminds me of some rock bands or skater boys. Seems like this fashion outburst is growing rapidly in the past couple of months. More stores in the mall are carrying skinny fit jeans for guys now. Some slim fit guys can pull them off just fine, others like me could not pull it off without looking weird or feminine.
I don't know what makes guys to wear something like this. It does not look comfortable and not to mention it reveals the physique of the lower body which may not be so pleasant to some viewer's eyes.

When it really boils down to the point though we all want to look good and impress people around us right? Particularly our opposite sex... The LADIES!  I decided to ask a couple of my good female friends about their opinion on this new fashion trend for guys. Some of the answers I got back was "That's so gay", "I don't think its cute or attractive at all", "It only looks good on slim guys" and "It could be sexy if you know what to wear with it" 
The overall feedback from the female's perspective is just to stay away from it.

Seriously though... take a real good look in the fitting room's mirror next time before you decide to shell out cash. This is one of my pet peeves... GUYS WITH TIGHT JEANS IS A NO NO!



COM'ON PEOPLE! 

picture source:http://www.gayonaccident.com/2010/01/15/mens-skinny-jeans/

No comments:

Post a Comment