Friday, January 28, 2011

Apple's big move to Verizon and I'm stuck on AT&T's contract

          When I found out 2 weeks ago that the Apple iphone was coming to Verizon in February, I was shocked and angry at the same time. 3 months ago I walked in an AT&T store to get a free upgrade since my contract was over. I ended up leaving with the "NEW" iPhone 4 and a signed 2 year contract with them. With just my luck, Apple decides to do this transition right after my purchase at AT&T. I feel like I always get outdated as soon as I purchase something.Verizon is expected to sell 10 million iphones on February to existing and new customers. I believe this crossover will be viral, and AT&T will lose tons and tons of business.


Coming from a Verizon and AT&T user's standpoint, Verizon signal is way better than AT&T.  My Verizon friends would always get signal everywhere they went. I hate how these wireless phone companies always advertise that they are "the best" ,"the fastest", "most reliable network".  All I know is AT&T better STEP UP THEIR GAME and find another way to draw customers back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment