Thursday, January 20, 2011

Any Road Ragers out there like me?

When it comes to sitting behind a steering wheel of a car, I have very little patient dealing with other automobile operators.

Here is a short list of the things I hate the most about sharing the road with other drivers even though I can sit here and list 1,000 things.

1. I hate slow drivers who coast on the speed lane and will refuse to move to the slower traffic lane. 
2. Drivers who drives exactly at the speed limit or below the speed limit. 
3. Drivers who do not use their turn signals.
4. Those who don't turn right on a red light.
5. People who clean their windshield on the highway- it's like a domino effect!
6. Drivers who talk and text on the phone.

I found a great picture online which pretty much sum up how I feel about these situations.


Just look at her face... It's the Com'on People!!! 
Are you SERIOUS??!?!


picture source:http://churchwhisperer.com/2009/07/14/the-parable-of-the-unmerciful-driver/

No comments:

Post a Comment