Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seriously...? Take your shopping cart back to the cart corral!!!

Since yesterday's post was about shopping lines, I figure this topic would fit right in.
People these days are so lazy to just walk a couple more steps to push their cart back in the corral. It's one thing if the cart doesn't have wheels, but these things roll! I can't even tell you how many times I witness carts just freely rolling in the parking. They end up ramming into the cars that are parked or end up somewhere on the lot. I remember coming home with a scuff mark on my brand new Honda Accord I bought a few months back because someone decided to be inconsiderate and lazy. I was so pissed off coming out seeing a cart resting on the passenger side door. No wonder why we have so many overweight Americans these days, people are lazy! No one wants to do walk a few steps, push the cart back to where it belongs BECAUSE IT'S INCONVENIENCE!!!

Ever try to pull into a parking spot because you think there is nothing there? I hate when this happen, you get all excited because you find a good parking spot but come to find out there are cart(s) in the way which prevents you from parking there.

I use to work at a grocery store when I was in high school. My job title was pretty much the "CART BOY" I would have to go out to the parking lot every hour to fetch carts that people would leave all around the parking lot. This was so annoying for me having to spot our store's "green shopping cart" in a big shopping center.

SO PLEASE PEOPLE... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND THE WORKERS A FAVOR RETURN THE CART TO THE CORRAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment