Monday, February 14, 2011

Restaurant wait time

PET PEEVE #997

People sitting at their table for a long time after they eat when there is a huge line waiting to sit down.


Don't you just hate it when you are going out to dinner on the weekends and the restaurant is packed? To make it worse is when the host/hostess tells you it will be a 20-30 minute and it turns out to be like an hour. I mean I don't know how they calculate the wait time.... IS THERE A FORMULA THEY USE? if so, I would like to know. 



I hate people who sit at their table and take their sweet time and don't care about all the people waiting outside for their table. And they know you are starring at them too. I think there should be like a limited time where people can sit after their dinner. Say 30-40 minutes? A restaurant isn't a coffee shop. There is money to be made and people to serve. I use to be a waiter in high school and I would hate people sitting in my section for a long time because I lose money. When you are a waiter/waitress its all about provided good services along with how fast you can flip your table for the next customer.

SO PEOPLE NEXT TIME YOU ARE OUT EATING, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND GIVE UP YOUR TABLE!

1 comment: